At Bean Together, we believe that green is better and we take personal responsibility for sustainable consumerism. Some of the ways we do this include:
• We use cups, cup
jackets, stir sticks and
coffee bags that are
made from renewable
and recycled materials, and which are biodegradeable and can be composted.
• We compost all of our used coffee
grounds and filters.
• We use commercially filtered water purchased in bulk in refillable containers.
• The coffee beans we purchase are grown organically without the use of chemical pesticides or fertilizers, and are sustainably harvested to protect the environment and the farmers who grow our coffee beans.
• We provide organic creamer and natural sweeteners to our customers.
• We re-use and re-purpose the burlap and jute coffee bags that our green coffee beans are shipped in.